Monday, January 14, 2013

I Did it....

Well...I did it.  I created a blog!  I am not sure what I hope to get out of this, besides an outlet for some of my life stressors, but I thought I would give it a shot.

 I am a 30 year old woman, who loves to shop, cook, and entertain.  I love being surrounded by friends and family, and thrive on being liked and taking care of others.  However, when my world came crashing down, I knew it was my turn to be helped.

I am excited to post my budget friendly fashion ideas, food, and other fantastic things (maybe Pinterest inspired) to encourage other people to get inspired.  I am excited about getting followers, as well as, creating new means of communicating with others.

So sit back, grab a glass of wine, and enjoy what you read.

***please provide feedback***

No comments:

Post a Comment