Friday, February 8, 2013

Boot Cuffs .....I'm LOVING them!

As most of you know from my previous pictures and posts on Facebook, I am obsessed with boot cuffs and socks this season. This trendy fashion statement adds character to your outfit, as well as, gives your boots a POP!

When you look at the picture below, you can see that I clearly had an #epicfail when I wore my fabulous boot socks out for a night of bowling. I sure did give the people there a good laugh.

Where can you shop for this look?

Boot Socks- Shi (you get grey, black and cream)
Boot Cuffs- http://www.etsy.com/shop/KnitWitCreations82

Fashion Tip 101- Quality boots are a must have, but get rather boring year after year. Adding a couple pairs of boot cuffs or socks to your wardrobe will update the look of your boots without the expense of a new pair.






No comments:

Post a Comment