I have been spending my extra time, snow days, and nights, while Jeremy is working, getting this house in order. There has been lots of tossing, organizing and shopping to make this happen, but I have truly loved every minute. I will blog about these home improvements as we complete them.
My first major makeover was my office closet. This closet was not being used to its fullest potential. I consulted my resident 'expert' on how we could make this happen.....after a trip to Lowe's and Walmart, my closet cubby was complete. Well, maybe I need just a few more decorative items - I think that calls for an IKEA trip!
I will be blogging about these fabulous makeovers and how your too can complete them.
Materials I used for my Closet Cubby:
Lowe's:
3 16in deep wire shelves
12 16in brackets
4 vertical wall-mounts
16 butterfly screws
1 22in deep pine desk top
4 small L brackets (to anchor desk top)
Walmart
A circular saw.....found out this is a must for all home, especially if you rely on me for measurements!!
Decorative storage a boxes, lamp, baskets, etc to make it cozy.
Happy Home Improving!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment