Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Rocking the Brown & Black

I was completely against the thought of pairing black and brown together two years ago....but now it is one of my favorite trending styles. I should have listened to Kara Jo when she told me I could do this two years ago, but I was a chicken.

Where can you shop for this look?

This outfit is made up of simple black leggings from Target, a sequin tank from Express, a beige t-shirt and denim jacket from Old Navy, my $20 Macy's boots again, color blocked scarf from The Loft and my custom boot cuffs from KnitWit Creations (knitwitcreations.blogspot.com). The purse is a Michael Kors purse that I purchased at a purse party, which helps complete the outfit.

Fashion Tip 101: Having a purse party allows you to get purses, scarfs and other name brand accessories at a fraction of the cost.

1 comment:

  1. Yes you should of listened, but then again, I'm biased :0) Looking good, and the outfit is rockin'. Loving it!

    ReplyDelete